Our network’s mission is to work with the clients on the development of their financial strategy, human potential and processes so that they can achieve a competitive advantage, operational excellence and lasting results of their efforts.
Experienced experts within our network provide consultancy services in Poland, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France. We manage our projects on all continents.
ABOUT THE SUSTAINABLE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT NETWORK
- Corporate members of our network are FBE Slovakia, FBE Czech Republic, LeanQ Team Poland, Quaternaire France, Actio Spain, Actio Portugal, U2 Germany, U2 Switzerland and U2 Austria.
- The network’s total annual turnover is 13+ million EUR.
- The total headcount is 120+ employees who are involved in 600+ projects.
- Behind our references and years of experience stand more than 4000 clients: companies of all sizes, with local and international presence and different business profiles, including the industry, services and public administration.
STRENGTHS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP
- A common international development strategy for the client
- Local interaction without linguistic or cultural barriers
- The same approach to work – passionate professionals oriented at the individual’s role and motivation in the change process
- Transferable experience among partners – tried and tested standards of work and their continuous development
- A wide range of unified tools and methods
GUARANTEED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE FOUNDED ON THE BEST INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE
The network also facilitates the exchange of know-how between our managers and consultants through regular meetings and training seminars within the network.
Consequently, our clients are offered guaranteed experience and knowledge that are based on the best international practices.
SPIN’s concept of cross-country cooperation between consultants and the unification of the action methodology make it possible to simultaneously implement projects in many international locations. We speak the language of those whom we shape, we understand their culture and their approach to change by eliminating cultural and linguistic barriers.
In Poland, we cooperate with local businesses which offer services that complement our activities. By working together we are able to provide comprehensive services. Common experiences ensure coherence and synergy, as well as quality and reliability of all service providers, thus supporting our clients in the management of any complex project.