The software that you will find in our range is a tangible output of our experiences and projects. It supports our improvement actions during implementations. We are convinced that if you use it independently for your own projects as we do, you will be able to achieve spectacular results.
Supply Chain Value Manager (SCVM): SupplyChainValueManager™ is a web-based tool for the assessment of inventory management methods as regards materials, semi-finished or finished products, and finding the best method for inventory management using the current logistic parameters (no-cost inventory optimisation), and for developing inventory optimisation scenarios: no-cost and those that require investment. SupplyChainValueManager™ is a working tool designed for planners and purchasing officers, which supports them in:
- finding ways to reduce inventories – if they are faced with the challenge of destocking
- ensuring that the stock is adequate to the current needs – if they are struggling with inventory shortages
- calculation of new products’ inventories
- selecting suppliers, taking into account the stock level that will result from their delivery parameters
SupplyChainValueManager™ is a tool designed by logistic practitioners for themselves in order to streamline labour-intensive analyses and time-consuming preparations of destocking or inventory optimisation tactics. It is the outcome of their long-standing project experience in various sectors, from food to mechanical engineering industry, and from mass production to piece manufacturing.
SupplyChainValueManager™ comes with the IT support of technical staff and software developers. Therefore, the tool lends itself to integration with the existing systems and databases.
SupplyChainValueManager™ is a tool for systematic evaluation of logistic parameters of the products for wise management of inventory levels.
Yamazumi Creator: a creator of Yamazumi charts (YC®) serves to facilitate and accelerate the process of defining scenarios for balancing operator workloads and the defined cycle times. In other words, Yamazumi charts (Japanese: stacking up charts) are used to visualise the division of labour. More specifically, a Yamazumi chart shows how the work tasks (the smallest indivisible actions) or actions (groups of work tasks) are distributed among individual workstations. The allocation is defined based on the customer takt time and the adopted operator workload factor. The Creator uses the customer takt time and a defined list of work tasks or actions to create a table and chart with a list of work tasks/actions assigned to individual workstations/job positions. The Creator’s functionality is based on the one piece flow design, which says that the workload of all workstations should be adjusted to takt, whereas the last workstation should be (if possible) left underloaded. The Creator is able to:
- analyse 5 different takt times of the customer for the same list of work tasks, so we are able to see different labour division scenarios at the same time
- support up to 150 work tasks
- divide actions where:
- the customer takt is longer than an action
- the division of actions makes it possible to increase the operator’s workload to adjust it to the takt line
- take into account the operator workload factor, and thus consider natural variations in the duration of actions that is typical of manual labour
The Creator follows the order of work tasks entered by the User. When a chart shows that the order of work tasks should be changed in order to more effectively balance the operators’ workloads, the order of work tasks should be modified.
The KCC® makes it possible to calculate the number of Kanban cards and in a very short time generate ready-to-print Kanban cards. The tool significantly accelerates and simplifies printing, printing additional copies and modifications of the Kanban cards. It is also an indispensable tool for any person responsible for implementations of Kanban (pull) systems whose flow is based on Kanban cards. The Creator uses the basic data to determine the number of Kanban cards and the number of squares on a Kanban board. It also allows generating user-designed Kanban cards in the quantity determined by calculations or independently by the User.
The Creator is able to:
- Calculate the number of Kanban cards based on the defined warehouse inventory and stock replenishment time
- Design a Kanban board and define the number of red, green and yellow squares on the board
- Prepare user-designed Kanban cards for printing, in the quantity determined by calculations or independently by the User:
- KCC® also offers own pre-defined design of Kanban cards
- KCC® allows for assigning to the cards their individual barcodes that will correspond to the numbers (indexes) of products and their quantities allocated to the specific Kanban card.
The Creator follows the data entered by the User. Its functionality depends primarily on the quality of the data entered.
FlowVision is an MES type system (Manufacturing Execution System).
It makes it possible to record and monitor the production process in a continuous mode. Production operations are recorded with the use of barcodes.
The system provides management information on the progress of the production process, and enables an immediate response to deviations from the plan and technologies:
• technology errors
• unplanned downtimes
• qualitative defects
• machinery failures
It substitutes for the management as regards the preparation of KPI analyses. In addition, the Flow Manager calculates the operating costs of production, thus supporting Controlling and Accounting Departments.
- The data used by our original solutions can be integrated with your systems. Our IT specialists and partners (software developers) can support data integration between systems.
- Our system can be expanded with additional functionalities that will suit your individually defined needs.
- We also handle software service after modifications.
- We offer training and advice to prepare your staff and the entire company to make effective use of our solutions.
- New IT solutions – our knowledge of business operational processes allows us to support clients in redefining their processes and determining the requirements for implementation of ERP and CMMS solutions.
- Improvement of the existing IT solutions – we cooperate with suppliers of IT solutions in order to define the requirements for changes to your software. Our specific expertise includes logistics processes (customer service, procurement) planning and production accounting.