The game is primarily meant to prepare employees for the implementation of Lean Management. It can be used for both managerial and operational groups. It systematises a corporate implementation of Lean Management and its tools in a step-by-step manner, pointing to the role of employees in the improvement process.
The game can be used in the production environment in any industry.
Another available version: cooperation with a warehouse sub-supplier.Ask
Difficulty level: complex
Number of rounds: 4
Purpose: presentation of all Lean Management tools, including TPM, production planning and Performance Visual Management.
Rules of the game: the game simulates manufacturing processes, i.e. assembly, cutting, bending, cable laying, painting (requiring changeovers), the processes of cooperation with the supplier, warehousing processes and processes related to production planning. Players take the roles of the Customer, Supplier, Planner, Warehouseman, Productive Maintenance, Production Operators and persons responsible for continuous improvement, and implement a specific process in such a way as to achieve the objectives set by the trainer.
The game is played in rounds, between which the players themselves introduce changes based on the data from the Performance Board.
Number of players: 12–15 people
Duration time: 8–16 hours, depending on the scenario
- Job descriptions
- PPT presentation of the game
- Consumables in electronic version
- Lean Management
- PLN 4800 net – game kit + 4 launches + trainer instructions
PLN 8400 net – 3-day workshop training: preparation for independent management of the game
- LeanQ Team also conducts open and closed training seminars which use the game (the purchase is not obligatory)
- The FACTORY OF COMPLICATED EQUIPMENT® game is a registered trademark of the LeanQ Team. Using, copying and distributing the FACTORY OF COMPLICATED EQUIPMENT® game without LeanQ Team’s licence will be treated as a violation of property rights and copyright of the LeanQ Team.