Lean Thinker, Lean Practitioner, Lean Expert, Lean Manager, Lean Trainer: these are 5 levels in the certification system for those who use Lean Management practices in their professional lives. Certificates are issued in three categories: manufacturing, logistics, and services.
LEVEL 1: LEAN THINKER
- Knows basic Lean tools and their role in the enterprise
- Is able to correctly apply Lean tools in a simulated environment
LEVEL 5: LEAN TRAINER 2
- Meets the criteria required for Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 and is certified as Lean Trainer 1
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position (at least at the head of the department level) confirmed by a certificate of employment
- Has the ability to shape skills, attitudes and knowledge backed by implementation experience as regards both managers and operational employees
- Has trainer skills in conducting training for executives and Kaizen leaders
- Has the skills to diagnose competence and create development paths for soft and hard skills as regards managers and Lean coordinators
BENEFITS OF LEAN PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION:
- Confirmation of Lean Management competence at the above-mentioned levels issued by the Sustainable Performance Improvement network – an international certificate issued by leading consulting companies in the field of Lean Management in France, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain and Portugal
- A consistent path of professional development for Lean Management users
- Networking and joint development of knowledge and experience with other people who apply Lean Management in their professional lives
- Participation in the network of Certified Lean Practitioners
CERTIFICATES FOR INDIVIDUAL LEVELS MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH:
- Participation in training courses and seminars organised in Poland (by LeanQ Team) or abroad (by SPIN member organisations); demonstration of the required practice and achievements
- Passing an exam in the form of a theory test based on case studies, or passing an exam in the form of a theory test and demonstration of the required practice. Above Level 2, the required practice is also subject to an audit by a certification body.
- Certificates are issued by the Sustainable Performance Improvement network.
You can join the certification process starting at any level, depending on your skills, experience and needs. You do not have to obtain all certificates one by one.